Chemical testing on adhesive products
Due to the complex nature of adhesives, it is not surprising that a large number of chemicals restricted or otherwise, can be found within them. These chemicals include formaldehyde, phthalates, flame retardants and biocidal products and are covered in regulations such as REACH.
It is important to test adhesives in order to ensure that they do not contain restricted chemicals in levels above the maximum concentration limits, as stipulated in legislation.
BLC offer the following chemical tests and analysis for adhesives:
- Proposition 65 Screen
- REACH Screen
- Flame Retardants
Why choose BLC to conduct your chemical testing and analysis?
- One of the fastest testing laboratories in Europe
- Experts in chemical testing and compliance – over 90 years experience
- Technical support and guidance if and when failures occur
- Solutions to cleanse and reduce toxic chemicals from your supply chain
- Expert advice and solutions on legislation and supply chain compliance
- Access to chemical supply chain specifications