BLC Chemical Testing is affiliated with BLC Leather Technology Centre Ltd., who have recently released a new guide for BLC Members to download.
The BLC 2018 Guide to Managing Chemical Requirements in Product is available to BLC Members only who can login to the BLC Leather Technology Centre website and download it from the Member Toolkits page.
About the BLC Guide to Managing Chemical Requirements in Product
BLC have developed this useful chemical guide to help BLC Members navigate through the complexities of restricted substance legislation and ultimately to understand which chemicals are likely to be present in product currently being produced. This handy guide also provides legislative drivers as well as possible alternative chemistries.
What is BLC Membership?
BLC Membership benefits all companies in the leather supply chain including tanneries, manufacturers, suppliers, brands, and retailers. No matter what size or scale your business is, BLC Membership can work for you and add commercial value to your business through:
- Up to 30% discount on selected testing and training services
- Receive a the monthly BLC Technical Update direct to your inbox
- Download handy and informative publications & toolkits
- 1-2-1 professional support from BLC’s technical concierge service
- Access to chemical management & RSL support
- Chemical and materials specification support
Request More Information on BLC Membership
If your company would like to find out more information on how to become a BLC Member, simply email email@example.com or call our friendly and helpful team on +44 (0) 1604 679 999.