Professionals working with chemicals in the materials and consumer goods industries can now take a chemical management training course to become a Chem-MAP Approved Technician. The training course aims to give managers the tools and knowledge required to support a robust chemical management system within their company.
Upon successful completion of the training and assignments, individuals will be certified as a Chem-MAP Approved Technician as recognition of their commitment to responsible chemical management, protection of workers and the environment.
The course has five E-learning modules and can be started immediately once registration is completed online. The complete course takes approximately 4-5 hours to complete and can be spread over multiple days as required by the user.
· Why is a Chemical Management System needed?
· Chemical Management System – leadership and management roles.
· Chemical purchasing policy and restricted substances.
· Chemical risk assessment and inventory.
· Chemical storage, handling, and disposal.
To register immediately on the course – Eurofins Assurance Learning (eurofins-aol.com)
Alternatively, speak to Georgina Mawer – firstname.lastname@example.org