Eurofins | BLC chemical & compliance training courses help you understand complex chemical legislation and how your business and products need to comply
If you need to develop your knowledge of international legislation or acquire a better understanding of restricted substances and chemical compliance, then why not attend a Eurofins | BLC chemical training course? Eurofins | BLC chemical training courses are ideal for staff who work in product compliance, customer service, product technology, buying, quality and legal.
Eurofins | BLC offers a range of chemical training courses and workshops to help improve knowledge and awareness of international legislation, restricted substances and chemical compliance:
- Understanding the potential risks
- Examine the commonly found restricted or banned chemicals
- Where restricted chemicals are added in manufacture
- Setting appropriate chemical limits and specifications
- Global variations in legislation
- Why product safety is important
- The fundamentals of RSL
- An introduction to the principles of MRSL
- An introduction to replacement chemistry
- Candidate List
- Annex XVII
- Annex XIV
- The Implication of REACH regulation for businesses manufacturing and supplying products within the EU
Corporate Courses in Chemical Compliance
Eurofins | BLC can also support your business directly by delivering corporate courses on chemical regulation and compliance. If your company needs to cover a range of chemical topics for a number of staff, Eurofins | BLC can create a corporate course to suit your business needs. Corporate courses are delivered at your company premises by one of our experts.
Discounted Training for Eurofins | BLC Members
Eurofins | BLC Members are entitled to a discount on chemical training courses of up to 30% in addition to other membership benefits.
Contact Eurofins | BLC to discuss your chemical & compliance training needs
If you would like to talk to one of our experts about your company’s chemical training requirements, telephone Eurofins | BLC on +44 (0)1604 679999 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.