BLC chemical & compliance training courses help you understand complex chemical legislation and how your business and products need to comply
If you need to develop your knowledge of international legislation or acquire a better understanding of restricted substances and chemical compliance, then why not attend a BLC chemical training course? BLC chemical training courses are ideal for staff who work in product compliance, customer service, product technology, buying, quality and legal.
BLC offers a range of chemical training courses and workshops to help improve knowledge and awareness of international legislation, restricted substances and chemical compliance:
- Understanding the potential risks
- Examine the commonly found restricted or banned chemicals
- Where restricted chemicals are added in manufacture
- Setting appropriate chemical limits and specifications
- Global variations in legislation
- Why product safety is important
- The fundamentals of RSL
- An introduction to the principles of MRSL
- An introduction to replacement chemistry
- Candidate List
- Annex XVII
- Annex XIV
- The Implication of REACH regulation for businesses manufacturing and supplying products within the EU
Corporate Courses in Chemical Compliance
BLC can also support your business directly by delivering corporate courses on chemical regulation and compliance. If your company needs to cover a range of chemical topics for a number of staff, BLC can create a corporate course to suit your business needs. Corporate courses are delivered at your company premises by one of BLC’s experts.
Discounted Training for BLC Members
BLC Members are entitled to a discount on chemical training courses of up to 30% in addition to other membership benefits.
Contact BLC to discuss your chemical & compliance training needs
If you would like to talk to one of our experts about your company’s chemical training requirements, telephone BLC on +44 (0)1604 679999 or email us via email@example.com.