Chemical Testing and Analysis – Fast, Accurate and Reliable
An accurate and reliable chemical testing service is vital to ensure products and materials are safe for consumer use and the environment.
Safeguards and legislation are in place around the world to protect consumers and the environment from hazardous chemicals. Legislation varies dependent on industry type and location, which can prove challenging when trading product locally, nationally and internationally.
- Azo Dyes Testing on Textiles, Leather & Synthetics
- Bisphenol A Testing
- Cadmium Testing & Analysis
- Chrome VI Testing on Products
- Corrosion Testing on Products
- Disperse Dyes Testing in Products
- DMFu Testing on Finished Products
- Flame Retardants Testing
- Formaldehyde Testing in Leather and Textiles
- Heavy Metals Testing and Analysis
- Lead Testing and Analysis
- Mercury Testing and Analysis
- Nickel Testing and Analysis
- Organotins Testing
- PAH Testing Services
- Pesticides Testing
- PFOA / PFOS Testing to 1µg/m2
- Phthalates Testing
- REACH Testing and Regulations
- RoHS Testing
Chemical Tests by Industry Type
- Aerospace & Automotive
- Building Products
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Food & Agricultural
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Textiles, Apparel & Footwear
- Toys, Games & Hardlines
Understanding the different types of chemicals, why chemicals are present and what you need to know involves expert knowledge and support. We won’t bore you with the science – unless you want us to! We provide our customers with the need to know information when tackling chemical testing and compliance.
We offer a range of chemical tests which are conducted by a team of scientists, chartered chemists and analytical chemistry experts. We can provide chemical tests in line with international legislation. If you require a chemical testing service which you cannot see listed, please email us with your requirements.
As well being a chemical test laboratory, BLC also offer training courses which are useful when you need to develop your knowledge of legislation or need to know more about specific chemicals or chemical tests.
Understanding and adhereing to chemical regulation and compliance should be a key focus for all levels of the product supply chain. Failure to conform can damage brand reputation, incur financial penalties and risk consumer safety. Contact us today to find out how we can assist your business with chemical regulation compliance, support and advice.